E- is for Easter Eggs
A- is for Adventure
S- is for Spy Activities
T- is for Treasure
E- is for more Easter Eggs
R- is for Rocket Launching!
Easter, Easter, Easter — what a wonderful time for a good adventure!
The Sharky and George Easter Adventure Club is back, and we’re taking over Battersea Park for 2 weeks of action packed adventures to keep the children energised and curious throughout the school holidays!
Just Hanging Out At Our Last Adventure Club!
When and for who?
The club will be running between Tuesday 3rd April and Friday 13th April (excluding weekends), run by our elite Sharky and George team. The club is open to all children between 5–10 years old.
The daily drop off time is 8.40am — 9am, and pick up is between 3.40pm — 4pm.
Prices (with 10% discount):
- Tues 3rd-Fri 6th April — £233.28 per child, for 4 days
- Mon 9th-Fri 13th April — £291.60 per child, for 5 days
- Day Ticket — £64.80 per child, per day
From Monday 19th March:
- Tues 3rd-Fri 6th April — £288.00 per child, for 4 days
- Mon 9th-Fri 13th April — £324.00 per child, for 5 days
- Day Ticket — £72.00 per child, per day
Grab Your EarlyBird Tickets Here Before They Disappear: Sharky and George Adventure Club Tickets.
You can find out more information about our clubs, refund policies and terms and conditions through the ticket link. Alternatively don’t hesitate to call us on 020 7924 4381, Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or PM us via Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.